So my school is putting on a production of Macbeth and not enough guys tried out so instead of having a girl play male Macbeth, our direction said, “Fuck it, we’re doing Lesbian Macbeth”
This is the best possible solution.
I most heartily approve of this because it is awesome.
More genderswap of Shakespeare! Not just canon genderswap, roles traditionally assigned a gender too!
Yup! These are all of our current synthetic Opal options.
- First Row - #1 (teal), #5 (dark blue), #6 (light blue), #8 (light pink)
- Second Row - #9 (dark pink), #11 (lime green), #14 (blue green), #17 (white)
- Third Row - #20 (red), #28 (yellow), #30 (orange), #32 (black)
- Fourth Row - #52 (purple), #55 (hot pink), #45 (bold red/new)
- Fifth Row - #7 (bubble gum pink/new), #38 (light purple/new)
You can view the rest of our gemstone choices here:
It literally just dawned on me that Anatometal is on the Westide here in Santa Cruz across from Kelly’s French Bakery. I passed it the other day and totally didn’t make the connection.
RASPBERRY TEA HELPS WITH PERIOD CRAMPS PASS IT ON
Raspberry *leaf* tea is said to help with period cramps. Not artificially flavored black Raspberry tea, or Wild Raspberry herbal tea, etc. Traditional Medicinals makes a Raspberry Leaf tea. They also make a cramp bark tea specifically for period cramps.
Hey, can we stop with the “you haven’t met the right person!!!!” or “it’ll just happen!!!!” bullshit relationship advice to regularly single folk already? Let’s say instead “Who gives a fuck if you’re in a relationship or not? Singledom is great. You lucky bitch.” Or maybe people could just shut up and leave others alone? That’s a novel concept.